There is absolutely no reason to wait until January 1st, to love yourself!
1. All you need is one reason to begin, and here it is: Your health matters! Every. Single. Day.
2. Waiting for a specific date or, “big event” is really just procrastination (sorry, but you know it’s true!)
3. Just because your friends are waiting, doesn’t mean you have to. You are in control of your own well-being!
4. Taking care of yourself isn’t an event, it’s a lifestyle. Start that lifestyle according to your standards and expectations of yourself, not according to the calendar. YOU get to decide what makes a day special!
5. A New Year’s resolution leads to an all-or-nothing outlook and outcome.
Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today!
6. Think of all the progress you could be making if you weren’t sitting around, waiting to start!
7. You are more likely to sustain healthy habits throughout the holiday season if you already have them established. The more solidified those habits, the more successful you’ll be at maintaining them, and the less likely you will be to overindulge, be sedentary, and thus feel guilty or disappointed in yourself.
8. The sooner you start, the sooner you get results!
9. It’s cold and dark out NOW! Winter doesn’t start on January 1st. Get active and stay ahead of those winter blues!
10. The holidays can be stressful. Use the 30 Minute Hit to punch and kick away that seasonal stress.
Just 30 minutes a day at 30 Minute Hit, just two or three times a week, can mean the difference between a holly jolly holiday season, or one that makes your heart feel two sizes too small.
You are just as important today as you will be in January! What are you waiting for?!
Book a free trial today at your nearest location!